Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Or to be a physicist or for astrophysics careers? I'm currently a junior in high school and I've been wanting to have a career somewhere in the engineering field; yet, I am still contemplating what exactly I want to do in that field. Does anyone know what are the best colleges, or know how to get a list of colleges, in California that offer these kinds of majors? Thank you.|||UCLA has a very good engineering school
im hoping to go there for college|||UC Berkeley
Cal Tech

These two|||be careful. I have a friend that said completing Berkley's engineer program means that you cant automatically practice in the field. There were so restrictions with it, and she denied the school's acceptance.
I am not sure myself of exactly what it is..but it has ot do with not being licensed to practice like in other schools so my friend is going ot texas instead.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment