Thursday, February 9, 2012

I worked in california last summer, and had to pay their income tax, i am supposed to get 79 dollars back. i filled my taxes in late febuary and am still waiting to this day.|||call the state and ask for a refund status. It should not have taken this long which leads me to believe that it may have been lost in the mail or not processed correctly. I don't live in CA so I'm not sure but typically 8 weeks is the max time for a refund to be processed. I work at a tax firm and in my state, the suggested time is 2-6 wks if you are receiving it in the mail (vs direct deposit) but even 8 weeks you should have received it by now. Call the CA department of revenue or you may be able to check the status directly online...|||Give???
You're suppose to pay taxes?
What for; breathing polluted air, drinking fouled water, getting ulcers from listening to all the lies and BS that come down from the Bushes??
I think rather not!|||You should have received it in 6 to 8 weeks. You need to write a letter to the California Revenue board and find out where your refund is. Good luck|||Go to www.ftb.ca.gov and choose "Check your refund."

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment